Relieve the pain with Emu oil or Balm
Our range of products can help with the following disorders and complaints Arthritis, back pain, gout, sciatica, old injuries, growing pains, frozen shoulder, aches, RSI, migranie, fibromyalgia, psoriasis, eczema and more..
Properties of Emu Oil
- The most important property of emu oil is that it is highly penetrating. This ability to penetrate the stratum corneum barrier of the skin, brought about by the high levels of oleic acid.
- Emu Oil is a natural healing oil which has anti-inflammatory properties. It moisturisers the skin and provides anti-inflammatory effects to muscles and joints.
- Emu Oil is bacterio-static, therefore, bacteria will not grow in it, allowing it to last a very long time.
- It is non-comedogenic and will not block pores, causing spots.
- Emu Oil is a good emulsifier, this means that it has the ability to blend oil and water together and produce a cream that does not feel oily on the skin or scalp.
- Emu oil has no potential for irritation of the skin and scalp. Emu Oil has irritation levels so low that they are the same as those found in putting water on the skin.
- The moisturising properties of Emu Oil promote anti-aging and protection of the skin
And don’t forget our…
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The History of Emu Oil
Australian Aborigines have used Emu Oil for over forty thousand years to gain relief from aches and pains, to help heal wounds quicker and protect their skin from the harsh elements of wind and sun.The Aborigines introduced Emu Oil to the first Europeans as a natural sun screen and skin moisturizer. The use of Emu Oil was among many natural remedies adopted by settlers from the original inhabitants of Australia.Use of Emu Oil was most prevalent in country areas where it was applied in the treatment of bruised and subcutaneous tissue, burns and dry skin problems. The famous explorer Robert O’Hara Burke tells how he rubbed emu oil into his arms when he was sunburned and found that, not only did it help his sunburn, but his stiff elbow as well.